As Churches resume Liturgical Services, public health officials have urged Parishes to remove hymnals and other public worship aids. The USCCB Committee on Divine Worship encourages families and individuals to bring their own participation aids to Holy Mass.
First Published over 25 years ago, the Daily Roman Missal is an essential resource for anyone who wants to grow closer to the Eucharist. An ideal traveling companion and a great fit for your glove box, briefcase, backpack, or carry-on, the Daily Roman Missal is a great resource for following the Mass, studying it more closely, and reflecting on its profound beauty and grace. The Daily Roman Missal is a book for the home as well as a book for the church. It familiarizes the People of God with Sacred Scripture, explaining it in the context of their public and communal worship of God.
Features of this Seventh Edition of Daily Roman Missal:
– Prayers, antiphons, and readings (A-B-C cycle for Sundays, two-year cycle for weekdays) for all Masses throughout the liturgical year;
– English (latest translation) and Latin texts side-by-side for the Order of Mass (including the four Eucharistic Prayers), the Entrance and Communion Antiphons, the response to the Responsorial Psalm, the Sequence, the Alleluia verse before the Gospel, and many devotions and prayers;
– Masses for all the saints on the General Roman Calendar, adapted for use in the dioceses of the United States of America;
– Liturgical Calendar of dates through 2031;
– Smyth-sewn binding has been reformulated to provide durability and allows the DRM to lay flat from cover to cover when open;
– Six placeholder ribbons;
– the text is 10pt font
All this plus over 200 pages of devotions and prayers complete this dignified, one-volume hand missal.
Also available in Hardbound, Black.